Role: Digital Sales Manager
– Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically. When appropriate, work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities.
– Direct and participate in initiatives that identify new revenue opportunities, creating a well-qualified pipeline of prospective managed services and solutions.
– Utilisation of own existing network as well as structured and targeted marketing to prepare quality proposal/tender responses/quotations and deliver professional presentations on a diverse range of Digital products and solutions.
What skills and experience do I need to apply?
– 7-10 years of technology sales experience.
– Self-motivated, high-energy and driven person, you are as effective in a team as you are alone.
– Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing mid/large-scale technology deals.
– Solution sales of Managed Services, Cloud & SaaS products, and Digital Offerings.
– Ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and having professional proposal writing and presentation skills.
– Proven ability to bring in new business, within a Digital solutions and services environment whilst demonstrating a track record of exceeding sales targets.
– Proven track record of consistent growth and quota achievement.
– Progressive and Digital Savvy.
This is an ideal role for a hunter that thrives on developing new business and exceeding revenue targets. On offer is a generous six-figure base salary package with commissions from the first sale and uncapped earnings.